Monday, December 27, 2010

Get To It

Nope,I haven't forgotten about this blog. I have just done very little in the way of consuming and burning calories over the last month or so. Well, thats not entirely true really, I've been doing plenty of consuming holiday calories.

I have just two weeks until the Tour de Felasco and when I signed up for it back in October I planned on doing the metric century option. Last year I got a late start and didn't make the cutoff time so I could only do the fifty miler. I'll just have to see if my legs are going to cooperate since I have barely even ridden 62.5 miles in the entire month of December.

So I wonder, are two weeks worth of doing intervals on the trainer going to be enough to whip me back into good enough shape for a day in the woods on my bike? Without feeling completely wiped out afterwards?

We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, know what you mean about slacking over December. We are trying to regain some fitness in time for Felasco too. And prepare for the possible freezing conditions - that's the tough part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I really hope that we have nicer weather this year. Last year started off just brutal and seemed to get worse all day!

    ReplyDelete